Tuesday 22 July 2008

Can't sleep!!

It is now 4.50am and i have not been able to sleep again... I am so tired! so I have just spent some time on e-sword lookning for verses on sleep/rest to claim.... God is the one who gives all things and he gives his children Rest

Psa 4:8 In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.

Psa 127:2 It is in vain that you rise up early and go late to rest, eating the bread of anxious toil; for he gives to his beloved sleep

Mat 11:28 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
Mat 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Father allow me to rest in you I pray...

2 comments:

--Shelley said...

i love ps 4:8. i first saw it in one of my kids' bibles.

Jill Williamson said...

hey. my jo! How I miss you...give me a call!