Thursday 12 April 2007

Answered Prayer

After writing the previous post I was convicted about searching advice from others instead of truly seeking God's will. So last night I spent some extended time in prayer regarding my future and specifically this new job opportunity. I decided that I would apply for the counselor position and be upfront with my new employer about the application. I prayed that the Lord would use my employers reaction to guide me in my job search. Well today I got my answer. I just had a phone call from my employer to inform me about my start time on Monday and he also asked me if I had seen the advertised counselor positions. He told me he thought that I should apply for the position and that he would not stand in my way of getting the job. In fact he basically told me that I was more qualified for the counselor position than for the admin. position in his dept. and that he would be disappointed if I did not get the counselor job.
THANK YOU LORD! I know I have and many of you also, have had doubts as to whether it is the Lords will for me to be in Wales. However, I believe that the Lord is 100% in this and that I am in the center of his will.

1 comment:

--Shelley said...

That is awesome, Jo. I am so glad you heard from the Lord before you heard from your new boss.