Wednesday 11 April 2007

Confused?

Just when God seemed to show me the next step to take, another pathway opens.
2 weeks ago (as i said in my last post)I accepted a job with the local council working as a admin. asst. in the sp. ed. dept. My first day at work is Monday April 16th. However, yesterday I was reading the local paper and glanced at the job section. My eyes focused on not one but three advertised school counselor positions. Talk about confused. I feel that God has truly gifted me in school counseling(mostly because it involves working with children and I love it). So where to I go from here. To apply or not to apply? that is the question. To tell my new employer that i have already applied for another job or not to tell. that's another question. Any advise welcome

No comments: