Sunday 6 July 2008

Always listen to God's voice even when its not what you want to hear!

I used to get excited when somebody asked me where do you see yourself in 5 years time? I would dream of where the Lord would take me and how he would use me.
Now my answer to that same question is very different... it's sad and filled with apathy... why???

2 years ago I was walking alongside my lord and saviour... now i spend more time walking in the opposite direction.
I long to give my life away... I long to have those sweet sweet moment with the Lord... but they seem so so far away... will i ever get back there..

I'm sorry i did not listen to my sweet friends when they encouraged me to seek the lord... instead i sort my families aproval... Where do I go from here???

2 comments:

kim mcginn said...

Hey precious Jo! I'm so glad God has taken you to a place of desparation and desire for Him. Spend time fasting and praying about what He desires for you life. Be specific. Ask Him to show you specifically and to make a way. Do you remember how you got your visa to come to the states years ago?!? Was that not the amazing hand of God? He wanted you here! And for what? To meet Him and fall in love with Him! What will it take to fall in love with Him again? Whatever the answer is...do that!
I love you and am praying for you, Jo.

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Where do you go? To the foot of His throne, basking in His great forgiveness and love and grace and mercy. And from your more recent posts and your comment on Hope's blog it sounds like you're doing just that.

Love,
Robyn (Streed) Villacampa